I want to live here.
Exactly what you think it is. Straight from the trailer/movie. Apparently Catching Fire filmed in my neighborhood and I had no idea.
(This was my favorite part of the trailer, so I’m glad it’s so close to home.)
I WILL NEVER NOT REBLOG THIS.
- 1: Bargain sections
- 2: Used book stores
- 3: Superstores (i.e. Costco)
- 4: Thrift shops
- 5: Garage sales
- 6: Signs that say, "Free, take me!"
- 7: Giving yourself a present for your birthday/holiday
- 8: Feeling like you owe yourself a gift (For your troubles--keep truckin'!).
- 9: When someone else offers to buy you books.
- 10: When you go in to buy just one book, but see all the new ones that just came out.
- 11: Cheap online websites
- 12: Having a credit card
- 13: Carrying a hand basket at a bookstore
- 14: Having an overzealous bookstore sales assistant recommending you books.
- 15: Being left alone in a bookstore.
- 16: Hell, being left alone near books.
- 17: Library--hey, free books!...for a few weeks!
« Previous Next »