2. Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
3. Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
4. Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
5. Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
6. Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
7. Meet someone new, even just a friend.
8. Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
9. Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
10. Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
11. Listen to new music.
12. Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
13. It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
14. Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
15. Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
16. Make new memories.
17. Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
18. Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
19. Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
20. Learn to love every bit of yourself.
Dear Diary: I’m Back
It’s been a while and a lot has happened. I felt like some time away from my blog, might do me some good. I missed it. And I have come onto my dashboard and the blogs that I am following are still posting and I really have missed it. I had to have my blog for university, and I should of opened a separate account, because I didn’t like how my feelings and thoughts where being portrayed. It took the personality out of me, and I have changed a lot in the last (almost) four years.
But I’m hoping to find myself again. It’s about time I thought for myself. So new chapter?
I got married in October, to the most amazing, loving, beautiful man that I have ever known.
And I finally can quit my part time job (even though I love the place, the people and how it’s been great for me whilst I’ve been at university), I have now got myself a great career. It’s not in design, but I’m grateful. I know design can be a full time job, but I enjoyed it more when it wasn’t. I’m going to go freelance and make it enjoyable again. Fingers crossed.
p.s. Expect to be overloaded in pointless, beautiful posts, re-blogs, the lot.
Johnny Depp photographed by Herb Ritts, 1991.
Obsession never ends. #harrypotter #fanboy #fan #harry #potter #hermione #halloween #witch #hogwarts #timeturner #griffindor #fancydress #wishcometrue #harrypotterfan #hp
😍😘 #firstdance #dancing #wedding #weddingday #brideandgroom #cute #inlove #love #married #husbandandwife #beautiful @elliotboydphoto
« Previous Next »